89 Reviews »
29 Reviews »
71 Reviews »
4 Reviews »
3 Reviews »
17 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
7 Reviews »
6 Reviews »
75 Reviews »
Latest E-Cig Reviews
- June 23, 2016VaporFi’s Vox series of mods just keeps getting better. The original Vox left a little to be desired, and even the much-improved 40 W Mini version was lacking in key features like temperature control, but the new Vox 60 TC blows all of the previous incarnations out of the water. With an in-built 2600 mAh capacity battery, up to 60 W of power, temperature control with both nickel and titanium coils and a sleek, stylish design, it looks to be the ultimate mod from VaporFi. The price is a bit of a sticking-point, though, at $139.99 for the device alone and $169.99 if you add a tank like the sub ohm vSix, so the question is: does the mod justify the expense? Our VaporFi Vox 60 TC review puts the mod to the test to find out.
- June 21, 2016NJOY is one of the biggest vaping companies to make their name in the cigalike days to remain independent. While Blu and Green Smoke have been snapped up by tobacco companies, Arizona-based NJOY is still putting out solid products without the financial backing of one of the monolithic corporations we’re trying to get away from. Their line-up keeps improving, too, and their new Convenience Vaping System aims to strike the ideal balance between ease of use and exceptional performance, offering a 1000 mAh eGo-style battery paired with some screw-in-and-vape pre-filled tanks to offer the sort of simplicity that many smokers are looking for. You can pick up the battery and the pre-filled tank for just $19.99, but is it worth a try? Is it the best introduction to vaping you can get? We’ve taken a look at what it has to offer in our NJOY Convenience Vaping System review.
- June 16, 2016California-based Binary E-Liquid offers a selection of five fruity, cereal-inspired and candy e-juices, all mixed in a cloud-friendly high-VG blend. The juices position themselves as premium, boasting multi-tonal flavor combinations and pricing themselves pretty high ($12/£8.49 per 15 ml bottle) to account for their quality. The line-up includes the Froot Loops and Crunch Berry combination Byte, the mango and guava Virus, the blue raspberry and grape Siren, the raspberry, apple, kiwi and lemonade Array and the pomegranate, watermelon and marshmallow Pow, and all are available in between 0 and 10 mg/ml of nicotine. But how do the liquids stand up to the competition? Can they justify the pricetag? We’ve tested out three flavors for our Binary E-liquid review to find out.
- June 12, 2016Standing out in the vaping industry isn’t easy. Vaptio is a perfect example of why – a small, US-based company that got its start in 2014 but hasn’t really managed to make an impact as of yet. The Ascension S150 is their best chance at making a name for themselves yet, aiming to improve temperature control vaping by creating the accurate temperature control system, which uses an extra pin in the 510 connection to actually measure the temperature rather than just inferring it. This technology could change TC vaping, but the device also offers the standard TC experience, as well as up to 150 W in VW mode, so there’s something for everybody here. For only $65, it’s a pretty tempting offering, but is it worth trying out? Our Vaptio Ascension S150 review finds out.
- May 31, 2016All-in-one style e-cigarettes are perfect for new vapers, coming with an atomizer built into the body of the mod so all you need is some e-juice to start vaping. Joyetech really kick-started this whole field with the original eGrip, and the eGrip 2 builds on its success and takes it to the next level, boosting the maximum power output to 80 W, incorporating temperature control with nickel, titanium and stainless steel, and vastly improving the user interface and display screen. The eGrip 2 comes with an in-built 2100 mAh battery, tons of features, three pre-built coils, an RBA head, and a 510 adapter so you aren’t confined to the on-board atomizer. For $84.90, it’s a little more expensive than some other devices, but is it worth it? Our Joyetech eGrip 2 review find out.
- May 26, 2016Motley Brew is a rock n’ roll e-juice mixer, founded by a group of ex-roadies and aiming to offer juice suited to e-juice connoisseurs without raising the price too high. The result is a line-up of six fruity, dessert and beverage-inspired juices, including the espresso, ice cream, tobacco and butterscotch Brews Brothers, the apple, brown sugar and vanilla custard Grateful Red and the melon medley Froot Fighters. With a cloud-friendly PG/VG ratio of 30/70, plenty of options for nicotine and a fantastic price of just $13.99 for a 30 ml bottle, the brand has a lot to offer everyone from longer-term vapers to just-switching smokers. It all sounds great on paper, but does the finished product live up to the hype? We’ve tested the line-up for our Motley Brew review to find out.
- May 25, 2016
Liquid State Vapors a USA-based manufacturer that will appeal to you not only with their great flavors but also with a great story. A Max VG line manufacturer, they only use the best ingredients in their manufacturing process and their liquids are both Acetyl Propionyl-free and Diacetyl-free. Right now they have 5 different flavors on the market and in this Liquid State Vapors review I will be turning my eye […]
- May 24, 2016Joyetech eVic VTC Mini is a solid mod that will allow you to vape however you see fit! You can use it in the TC mode but if that’s not to your liking simply switch to wattage or bypass modes with a click of a button. Ergonomically designed, the Mini is smaller than its predecessor and sits comfortably in your hand while delivering the same output. It’s also firmware upgradable and currently on V3.0.
- May 23, 2016
I’m excited to let you know I’ve been testing out Virgin Vapor products, specifically three juices – Romancing the Strawberry, Razzmatazz, and Death by Chocolate – from their Absolute line. Are these organic, naturally extracted flavors and aromas worth the price? Check out the Virgin Vapor e-liquid review and find out! Packaging and Design Virgin Vapor e-liquids come in glass bottles with drippers, an unremarkable and pretty much […]
- May 20, 2016Element e-liquid goes that extra mile to ensure that only quality stuff gets added to their e-liquids and that’s something I really appreciate. Can I recommend them? For sure – just don’t count on every juice suiting you to a tee. As with everything else, it’s going to depend on your personal preferences but if you are looking for a good all-day vape I suggest experimenting with Element to see if you can find something that suits you.