7 Reviews »
29 Reviews »
75 Reviews »
89 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
17 Reviews »
3 Reviews »
7 Reviews »
6 Reviews »
81 Reviews »
Latest E-Cig Reviews
- December 3, 2016VaporFi has yet again expanded their range of e-juices, teaming up with Cosmic Fog to put out two special e-juices and putting out more of their own in the same vein. With flavors including Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream, Grandma’s Dutch Apple Pie, Vanilla Caramel Swirl and Very Berry Slushie, the line-up is unashamedly filled with sweet and fruity options. The mixes are all max VG too, making the juices a great option for cloud-chasing vapers. The “premium” tone given off by the flavor descriptions and the outlandish presentation is reflected in the price – $17.99 for a 30 ml bottle – but the juices are much cheaper than many other premium brands. The question is, are the liquids worth the investment? We take a look in our new VaporFi vape juice review to find out.
- November 29, 2016VaporFi is a brand with a device for everybody. The Pro 3 is one of their simpler offerings, designed with the needs of just-switching smokers in mind. While it doesn’t support sub ohm vaping, and isn’t the sort of thing you’d pull out for a cloud contest, it’s easy to use and offers a consistent performance with a tight, smoker-friendly draw. It comes in a kit for $49.99, with the 1,000 mAh battery, two 2 ohm coils, a 2.5 ml top-filling tank and a USB charger, and it’s worth considering if you’re new to vaping. But with so many devices on the market, can the Pro 3 really do enough to stand out from the crowd? Is it recommended for new vapers, or can you get more for your money? Our VaporFi Pro 3 review takes a look at the device to find out.
- November 13, 2016Wismec has been making a name for itself in the vaping industry for a little while now. While atomizers like the Bambino and the Theorem are particularly well-known, the Reuleaux series of mods are their flagship products. The RX75 is the latest addition to this family, and while it only offers a modest 75 W of power, it also comes with a full-featured TC mode and plenty of handy extras to help you tailor your vape to suit your tastes. The device comes in a kit with the 2 ml sub ohm tank the Amor Mini (with two 0.2 ohm coils included), and costs $54.95. It seems like an awesome deal, but does the reality live up to the marketing hype? Our Wismec Reuleaux RX75 review takes a look at the device to find out.
- November 8, 2016VaporFi has been putting out a steady stream of excellent vaping devices for several years now. From the higher-end box mods right down to the simplest vape pens, there is something in their line-up for everybody, regardless of experience level. The Rocket 3 is the type of device they do best, though. Coming with a sub ohm tank and boasting the sort of excellent performance you expect from low-resistance, high-airflow devices while still remaining simple enough for a new vaper to get to grips with, the Rocket 3 is a tempting option for new and long-term vapers alike. But with a price of $89.99, it’s a good idea to make sure the device delivers on its promises before making the purchase. We see if it’s worth picking up in our VaporFi Rocket 3 review.
- November 4, 2016Vapor Liq got started in 2014 as an e-juice subscription service, offering a curated selection of e-juice flavors to customers all around the US. But the company has continued to move forwards and improve, putting out a range of 10 fruit, dessert and cereal e-juice flavors for vapers to pick up direct from them. The flavors include the pina colada-inspired Rum Punch, the churros and dulce de leche blend Dulce de Churro, the self-explanatory Peachy Cream and the watermelon and apple Wapple. The juices all have a 30/70 PG/VG ratio, which makes them great for cloud-chasing vapers, and cost just $11.99 for two 30 ml bottles. So it all sounds good, but do the flavors really deliver? We’ve tested five of them for our Vapor Liq e-liquid review to find out.
- November 2, 2016The XEO Void is the latest device from the folks at V2 Cigs, produced with the help of a German company and aiming to set a new standard when it comes to vape pens. The Void has a sleek, stylish look, an all-in-one design and supports sub ohm vaping, putting it right up there with the best vape pens on the market when it comes to its capabilities and ease of use. It has a 1,500 mAh battery and comes with a 0.6 ohm coil for sub ohm, direct-to-lung vaping and a 1 ohm coil for mouth-to-lung vaping, as well as adjustable airflow. It isn’t cheap, though, priced at $59.95. So is it worth the money for somebody just getting into vaping, or could you do better for your cash? Our V2 XEO Void review finds out.
- October 23, 2016VaporFi is one of the biggest names in the vaping industry, and their line-up of beginner-friendly mods and vape pens has been expanding and improving ever since they got started. The Rebel 3 carries on in the proud tradition of the Rebel series, but really ups the ante by packing a massive 3000 mAh battery and supporting coils down to 0.25 ohms in resistance. The kit costs $119.99, but you also get a 5.8 ml capacity sub ohm tank with two 0.5 ohm coils, a USB charger and a wall adapter in addition to the device. However, the price is quite high, so you might be a bit unsure whether it’s worth pulling the trigger on the purchase. We’ve put the device to the test in our VaporFi Rebel 3 review to see if it’s worth the cash.
- October 13, 2016Smok’s Guardian 3 aims to be the ultimate electronic pipe. Boasting up to 75 W of power from a single 18650 battery, TC with nickel, titanium and stainless steel wire, a classic pipe appearance and a clear OLED display screen, it aims to do what most e-pipes fail to do. It’s loaded with features too, from simple extras like stealth mode and the option of boosting your ramp-up wattage right through to higher-tech additions like the ability to be controlled through Bluetooth and a dedicated mobile app. The device comes in a kit with the Micro TFV4 atomizer, and for just $64.95, it looks like an astounding deal, but is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Is this the best way to “vape like a sir,” or are you better off spending your money elsewhere? We’ve checked the device out for our Smok Guardian 3 review to find out.
- October 6, 2016Alfaliquid is one of the biggest e-juice manufacturers in France, and now they’re making their way onto the U.S. market. Boasting flavors like the strawberry and milk blend Milk Berry, the fruity concoction Carnival and the unique tobacco, caramel, nut, popcorn, vanilla and chocolate Noble Leaf, the mixer has plenty of intriguing blends on offer. Couple that with an even 50/50 PG/VG mix and plenty of nicotine levels between 0 and 16 mg/ml, they look like a great mixer for vapers of any experience level. But is the juice as good as it sounds? Can Alfaliquid take the US market by storm like it has in France? Is the liquid worth almost $22 per 30 ml bottle? We’ve tested out three flavors for our Alfaliquid review to find out.
- October 6, 2016Cheap Thrills Juice Co. is a new e-juice company based out of the UK, offering a selection of three sweet and fruity e-juices in massive 60 ml bottles. After extensive research and development, the three flavors – Glory Glaze, a doughnut, sugar glaze and blueberry blend; Sunset Strip, a blueberry, blackberry and orange mix; and Rush Rush Yayo!, an apple, watermelon and strawberry mix – are now ready for the prime-time. Coming in a dripping-friendly 70 % VG mix, with 0, 3 and 6 mg/ml of nicotine available, Cheap Thrills definitely has potential for longer-term vapers, but do they live up to it? We’ve taste-tested Glory Glaze for our Cheap Thrills review to find out.