89 Reviews »
29 Reviews »
71 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
17 Reviews »
3 Reviews »
7 Reviews »
75 Reviews »
6 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
Latest E-Cig Reviews
- May 26, 2016Motley Brew is a rock n’ roll e-juice mixer, founded by a group of ex-roadies and aiming to offer juice suited to e-juice connoisseurs without raising the price too high. The result is a line-up of six fruity, dessert and beverage-inspired juices, including the espresso, ice cream, tobacco and butterscotch Brews Brothers, the apple, brown sugar and vanilla custard Grateful Red and the melon medley Froot Fighters. With a cloud-friendly PG/VG ratio of 30/70, plenty of options for nicotine and a fantastic price of just $13.99 for a 30 ml bottle, the brand has a lot to offer everyone from longer-term vapers to just-switching smokers. It all sounds great on paper, but does the finished product live up to the hype? We’ve tested the line-up for our Motley Brew review to find out.
- May 25, 2016
Liquid State Vapors a USA-based manufacturer that will appeal to you not only with their great flavors but also with a great story. A Max VG line manufacturer, they only use the best ingredients in their manufacturing process and their liquids are both Acetyl Propionyl-free and Diacetyl-free. Right now they have 5 different flavors on the market and in this Liquid State Vapors review I will be turning my eye […]
- May 24, 2016Joyetech eVic VTC Mini is a solid mod that will allow you to vape however you see fit! You can use it in the TC mode but if that’s not to your liking simply switch to wattage or bypass modes with a click of a button. Ergonomically designed, the Mini is smaller than its predecessor and sits comfortably in your hand while delivering the same output. It’s also firmware upgradable and currently on V3.0.
- May 23, 2016
I’m excited to let you know I’ve been testing out Virgin Vapor products, specifically three juices – Romancing the Strawberry, Razzmatazz, and Death by Chocolate – from their Absolute line. Are these organic, naturally extracted flavors and aromas worth the price? Check out the Virgin Vapor e-liquid review and find out! Packaging and Design Virgin Vapor e-liquids come in glass bottles with drippers, an unremarkable and pretty much […]
- May 20, 2016Element e-liquid goes that extra mile to ensure that only quality stuff gets added to their e-liquids and that’s something I really appreciate. Can I recommend them? For sure – just don’t count on every juice suiting you to a tee. As with everything else, it’s going to depend on your personal preferences but if you are looking for a good all-day vape I suggest experimenting with Element to see if you can find something that suits you.
- May 19, 2016Vape Wild has a lot of support from vapers. Putting out a huge range of 150 e-juice flavors all for the exceptionally affordable price of $2.99 for a 10 ml bottle and $6.99 for a 30 ml bottle, it’s easy to see why a lot of vapers give them a try. They even took first place in our best e-juice brands poll, beating out many of the self-styled “premium” mixers with their no-nonsense approach to e-juice. With flavors spanning tobaccos, menthols, candies, fruits, desserts, beverages and breakfasts, they have something for all tastes, and even toss in a free bottle on every order over $15. So does Vape Wild have some genuinely delicious juice, or does the amount of support they get from vapers come down to their admirably reasonable pricing? We’ve tasted 9 of their flavors for our Vape Wild review to find out.
- May 12, 2016All-in-one style e-cigarettes are becoming increasingly popular, and as one of the biggest names in the industry, it was only a matter of time before Aspire hit the market with one of their own. The Plato is an all-in-one box mod, coming with an in-built tank capable of holding a maximum of 5.6 ml of juice and supporting sub ohm coils, as well as a 2500 mAh high-drain battery. The device holds a lot of appeal for newer vapers in particular, boasting the sort of performance you’d associate with a much higher-end setup but being easy enough to use for anybody just getting into vaping. The device costs $59.99, though, so finding out a little more about it before you hit “buy” is a wise move. We’ve put the device through it’s paces for our Aspire Plato review to find out if it’s worth the purchase.
- May 5, 2016Eleaf’s iStick series has so many incarnations it’s hard to keep track of them all. One thing they all have in common is a user-friendly design, simple operation and a very affordable price, making them appealing options for new vapers in particular. The Pico is the latest addition to the family, and it’s 75 W maximum power, temperature control with nickel, titanium and stainless steel, compact form factor and upgradable firmware mean it has a lot going for it. The device comes with the Melo III Mini sub ohm tank, and the kit costs just $52, so it seems destined to be a hit with newer and longer-term vapers alike. But does the kit do everything it promises? Is it the ideal mod for when you’re out of the house, or do limitations hold it back too much? We’ve taken a look for our iStick Pico review.
- May 4, 2016I’d really like to say that Cortex TC is a perfect mod but sadly I can’t – it’s not perfect in my case but that might be due to some of my idiosyncrasies. However, I will say that if you’re not nit-picky as I am you will be perfectly satisfied with this device – actually, you’ll probably love the whole kit.
- April 20, 2016The cigalike devices that V2 Cigs made their name for might have fallen out of favor with vapers in recent years, but the new Pro Series sees the brand keeping pace with industry trends, and in many ways, forging ahead of them. The Series 7 breaks new ground by providing support for vaping loose leaf and wax alongside e-juice, thanks to an innovative selection of magnetically-connecting cartridges. The result is a truly game-changing device, perfect for anybody who wants a single device for all their vaping needs and smokers or vapers looking for a straightforward, user-friendly experience. V2 is known for quality, so we’re expecting a lot, but priced at $169.99, is the device really worth the expense? We’ve put it to the test in our V2 Cigs Pro Series 7 review to find out.