89 Reviews »
29 Reviews »
75 Reviews »
5 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
17 Reviews »
3 Reviews »
7 Reviews »
6 Reviews »
80 Reviews »
Latest E-Cig Reviews
- October 23, 2016VaporFi is one of the biggest names in the vaping industry, and their line-up of beginner-friendly mods and vape pens has been expanding and improving ever since they got started. The Rebel 3 carries on in the proud tradition of the Rebel series, but really ups the ante by packing a massive 3000 mAh battery and supporting coils down to 0.25 ohms in resistance. The kit costs $119.99, but you also get a 5.8 ml capacity sub ohm tank with two 0.5 ohm coils, a USB charger and a wall adapter in addition to the device. However, the price is quite high, so you might be a bit unsure whether it’s worth pulling the trigger on the purchase. We’ve put the device to the test in our VaporFi Rebel 3 review to see if it’s worth the cash.
- October 13, 2016Smok’s Guardian 3 aims to be the ultimate electronic pipe. Boasting up to 75 W of power from a single 18650 battery, TC with nickel, titanium and stainless steel wire, a classic pipe appearance and a clear OLED display screen, it aims to do what most e-pipes fail to do. It’s loaded with features too, from simple extras like stealth mode and the option of boosting your ramp-up wattage right through to higher-tech additions like the ability to be controlled through Bluetooth and a dedicated mobile app. The device comes in a kit with the Micro TFV4 atomizer, and for just $64.95, it looks like an astounding deal, but is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Is this the best way to “vape like a sir,” or are you better off spending your money elsewhere? We’ve checked the device out for our Smok Guardian 3 review to find out.
- October 6, 2016Alfaliquid is one of the biggest e-juice manufacturers in France, and now they’re making their way onto the U.S. market. Boasting flavors like the strawberry and milk blend Milk Berry, the fruity concoction Carnival and the unique tobacco, caramel, nut, popcorn, vanilla and chocolate Noble Leaf, the mixer has plenty of intriguing blends on offer. Couple that with an even 50/50 PG/VG mix and plenty of nicotine levels between 0 and 16 mg/ml, they look like a great mixer for vapers of any experience level. But is the juice as good as it sounds? Can Alfaliquid take the US market by storm like it has in France? Is the liquid worth almost $22 per 30 ml bottle? We’ve tested out three flavors for our Alfaliquid review to find out.
- October 6, 2016Cheap Thrills Juice Co. is a new e-juice company based out of the UK, offering a selection of three sweet and fruity e-juices in massive 60 ml bottles. After extensive research and development, the three flavors – Glory Glaze, a doughnut, sugar glaze and blueberry blend; Sunset Strip, a blueberry, blackberry and orange mix; and Rush Rush Yayo!, an apple, watermelon and strawberry mix – are now ready for the prime-time. Coming in a dripping-friendly 70 % VG mix, with 0, 3 and 6 mg/ml of nicotine available, Cheap Thrills definitely has potential for longer-term vapers, but do they live up to it? We’ve taste-tested Glory Glaze for our Cheap Thrills review to find out.
- September 18, 2016Vapebox does vaping subscription boxes differently. As well as offering e-juices tailored to your palate in every box, you also have the option of adding hardware – which can be anything from mods through to RDAs and sub ohm tanks – and accessories to your monthly box. This means that you set your preferences for flavor, PG/VG ratio, nicotine, the type of mods and atomizers you use, and then every month you get a bunch of awesome gear compiled to suit your tastes. With tons of big-name brands on offer, a huge selection of flavors and plenty of stuff to fill out your monthly supply of vaping goodies, it looks like an excellent service, but is it worth the monthly fee? We’ve put the service to the test in our (newly-updated) Vapebox review to find out.
- September 6, 2016
Are you on the market for a quality mod that comes with a great tank? And all that for a pretty reasonable price? If the answer is yes, then you might want to consider the Eleaf iStick 60W TC with Melo 2 tank. This newest addition to the iStick series is a real head-turner but does it perform well in addition to being a looker? That’s what I’ll be talking about in this iStick 60W TC box mod review so make sure to join me for the ride!
- September 5, 2016Vaponaute is a French e-juice company, with a high-class veneer and a generally gourmet approach to making e-liquid. They offer two lines of five juices each, each with a distinctive intent and style . The Vaponaute 24 juices (€12.50 / $13.90 for 20 ml) are intended as all-day vapes, including flavors like black coffee, cream, whisky and almond biscuits (Night Flight) and pear, gingerbread and caramel (Crescent Noon). The E-Journeys collection (€20 / $22.30 for 30 ml) offers some more adventurous flavors, like the Virginia tobacco, praline, toffee, hazelnut, walnut, almond and cherry Into the Wild and the cantaloupe, ginger, lime, fig, citrus and verbena Over the Rainbow. They definitely sound interesting, but do they live up to expectations? We take a look in our Vaponaute review.
- August 16, 2016V2 has been a big name in the vaping industry since it was first picking up steam. Known for some of the best cigalikes money could buy, they changed things a little with the release of the Pro Series 3 and 7, a vape pen and a mod-like device. The Vertx sees them taking another look at the cigalike. It takes the simplicity of the most basic vaping devices and combines them with some of the best features you find in complex, higher-end models. The result is an e-cigarette that has a lot of potential for just-switching smokers looking for something as simple as a cigalike that performs more like an advanced vape pen or mod. But does it deliver? Is the Vertx Plus worth $89.95? We’ve put it to the test in our Vertx Plus review.
- August 13, 2016Lunar Rover might be just making its mark in the vaping industry, but with one line of cocktail-inspired juices and one line of naturally extracted tobacco (NET e-juice) options, they have a lot to offer. The cocktail options include Bourbon Peach, Strawberry Mojito and Brandy Alexander, and all of them come in a high-VG mix, ideal for longer-term vapers. The tobacco options include Virginia (BLK), Burley (GLD) and Menthol (GRN), and come in a 50/50 PG/VG ratio and up to 18 mg/ml of nicotine, making them ideal for new vapers just switching from smoking. The brand has a premium aesthetic, and the juices are priced accordingly, at $20.95 for a 30 ml bottle. So are the juices worth it? Our Lunar Rover review aims to find out.
- July 15, 2016
Dubbed the most expected vape mod of 2016, the Sigelei 213W, a dual battery operated mod, has been taking a lot of heat lately. On the surface, everything looks great – it’s a beautifully designed mod and the specs seem too good to be true! However, reports from early buyers started coming in just as I was ready to write up this review and they were not boding well for Sigelei. So what has gotten the vaping community so upset about this one? If you want to find out continue on to the Sigelei 213 review!