8 Reviews »
89 Reviews »
29 Reviews »
76 Reviews »
31 Reviews »
17 Reviews »
7 Reviews »
3 Reviews »
6 Reviews »
82 Reviews »
Latest E-Cig Reviews
- January 12, 2017VaporFi’s line-up of mods just keeps getting better and better. While the new Vex 150 TC offers dual-battery vaping and a maximum power that even hardcore cloud-chasers would be impressed with, the latest incarnation of the Vox series – the Vox 80 TC – manages to pack all of its benefits into a smaller, more compact package. The maximum power is reduced to 80 W, but you get the same top-quality TC mode, a huge 4,000 mAh battery and plenty of handy little extra features like stealth mode and the ability to vape while you charge. Throw in the improved portability and you have a very tempting device, even for the $119.99 price tag. So is the device worth checking out? We’ve taken a look for our Vox 80 TC review to find out.
- December 20, 2016Vape Wild is one of the most well-known and widely-loved e-juice mixers in the industry, and our first review took a look at a wide selection of the many, many flavors they offer. But Vape Wild hasn’t stopped putting out new e-juices since then, and we’ve taken a look at six of their most recent offerings: Flint Stoned, 21 Jump Treat, Soylent Green, Hannibal Nectar, Amaizeballs and Fuzzy Logic. At a very reasonable price of $6.99 for a 30 ml bottle, they’re definitely a tempting option for vapers, but are they worth it? Does the low price mean low quality, or are they just a great deal? Our new Vape Wild e-juice review tests the new juices to find out.
- December 17, 2016VaporFi is going from strength to strength, putting out increasingly well-equipped and full-featured mods that rival some of the best in the industry. The Vex 150 TC is one of their latest offerings, providing up to 150 W of power, TC that works with nickel, titanium and stainless steel coils, and an adjustable TCR mode so you can tailor the TC performance to suit your needs. The price is pretty high, though, at $129.99 for the device. With so many dual-battery mods on the market, and many selling for cheaper, is it really worth picking it up? We’ve taken a look at what the device has to offer in our Vex 150 TC review.
- December 3, 2016VaporFi has yet again expanded their range of e-juices, teaming up with Cosmic Fog to put out two special e-juices and putting out more of their own in the same vein. With flavors including Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream, Grandma’s Dutch Apple Pie, Vanilla Caramel Swirl and Very Berry Slushie, the line-up is unashamedly filled with sweet and fruity options. The mixes are all max VG too, making the juices a great option for cloud-chasing vapers. The “premium” tone given off by the flavor descriptions and the outlandish presentation is reflected in the price – $17.99 for a 30 ml bottle – but the juices are much cheaper than many other premium brands. The question is, are the liquids worth the investment? We take a look in our new VaporFi vape juice review to find out.
- November 29, 2016VaporFi is a brand with a device for everybody. The Pro 3 is one of their simpler offerings, designed with the needs of just-switching smokers in mind. While it doesn’t support sub ohm vaping, and isn’t the sort of thing you’d pull out for a cloud contest, it’s easy to use and offers a consistent performance with a tight, smoker-friendly draw. It comes in a kit for $49.99, with the 1,000 mAh battery, two 2 ohm coils, a 2.5 ml top-filling tank and a USB charger, and it’s worth considering if you’re new to vaping. But with so many devices on the market, can the Pro 3 really do enough to stand out from the crowd? Is it recommended for new vapers, or can you get more for your money? Our VaporFi Pro 3 review takes a look at the device to find out.
- November 13, 2016Wismec has been making a name for itself in the vaping industry for a little while now. While atomizers like the Bambino and the Theorem are particularly well-known, the Reuleaux series of mods are their flagship products. The RX75 is the latest addition to this family, and while it only offers a modest 75 W of power, it also comes with a full-featured TC mode and plenty of handy extras to help you tailor your vape to suit your tastes. The device comes in a kit with the 2 ml sub ohm tank the Amor Mini (with two 0.2 ohm coils included), and costs $54.95. It seems like an awesome deal, but does the reality live up to the marketing hype? Our Wismec Reuleaux RX75 review takes a look at the device to find out.
- November 8, 2016VaporFi has been putting out a steady stream of excellent vaping devices for several years now. From the higher-end box mods right down to the simplest vape pens, there is something in their line-up for everybody, regardless of experience level. The Rocket 3 is the type of device they do best, though. Coming with a sub ohm tank and boasting the sort of excellent performance you expect from low-resistance, high-airflow devices while still remaining simple enough for a new vaper to get to grips with, the Rocket 3 is a tempting option for new and long-term vapers alike. But with a price of $89.99, it’s a good idea to make sure the device delivers on its promises before making the purchase. We see if it’s worth picking up in our VaporFi Rocket 3 review.
- November 4, 2016Vapor Liq got started in 2014 as an e-juice subscription service, offering a curated selection of e-juice flavors to customers all around the US. But the company has continued to move forwards and improve, putting out a range of 10 fruit, dessert and cereal e-juice flavors for vapers to pick up direct from them. The flavors include the pina colada-inspired Rum Punch, the churros and dulce de leche blend Dulce de Churro, the self-explanatory Peachy Cream and the watermelon and apple Wapple. The juices all have a 30/70 PG/VG ratio, which makes them great for cloud-chasing vapers, and cost just $11.99 for two 30 ml bottles. So it all sounds good, but do the flavors really deliver? We’ve tested five of them for our Vapor Liq e-liquid review to find out.
- November 2, 2016The XEO Void is the latest device from the folks at V2 Cigs, produced with the help of a German company and aiming to set a new standard when it comes to vape pens. The Void has a sleek, stylish look, an all-in-one design and supports sub ohm vaping, putting it right up there with the best vape pens on the market when it comes to its capabilities and ease of use. It has a 1,500 mAh battery and comes with a 0.6 ohm coil for sub ohm, direct-to-lung vaping and a 1 ohm coil for mouth-to-lung vaping, as well as adjustable airflow. It isn’t cheap, though, priced at $59.95. So is it worth the money for somebody just getting into vaping, or could you do better for your cash? Our V2 XEO Void review finds out.
- October 23, 2016VaporFi is one of the biggest names in the vaping industry, and their line-up of beginner-friendly mods and vape pens has been expanding and improving ever since they got started. The Rebel 3 carries on in the proud tradition of the Rebel series, but really ups the ante by packing a massive 3000 mAh battery and supporting coils down to 0.25 ohms in resistance. The kit costs $119.99, but you also get a 5.8 ml capacity sub ohm tank with two 0.5 ohm coils, a USB charger and a wall adapter in addition to the device. However, the price is quite high, so you might be a bit unsure whether it’s worth pulling the trigger on the purchase. We’ve put the device to the test in our VaporFi Rebel 3 review to see if it’s worth the cash.